1. What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before?
sent my child to kindergarten! (i’m boring, i know)
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I usually don’t make New Years resolutions, but when I do they’re always the same… lose weight and keep it off. I feel off the low-carb wagon for 2 years, I’m hoping to get back on!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not super close, but my cousin had her first child, a daughter
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries/cities did you visit?
Just same as normal… visiting family, going to Bible camp…
6. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
7. What date from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
nothing is sticking out….
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
got my credit score up enough that we got a second car!!!
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
well, I had my first ever surgery in february, had bad gall stones and had my gall bladder removed
11. What was the best thing you bought?
ninja coffee bar!! (ok, husband bought it)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Easton! He’s always well-behaved for his age
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
some of easton’s classmates!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Personally, mine went to websites… like always
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2016?
can’t think of any!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you…
- happier or sadder?
about the same i guess
- thinner or fatter?
Fatter but working on it!
- richer or poorer?
a tiny richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading, cleaning (really!)
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting at the computer, working
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Hopefully home with family
21. How will you be spending New Years?
Hopefully out with friends!
22. Did you fall in love in 2016?
still in love with the hubs
23. How many one night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Favorites are Grimm, Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. New ones would be the 100, Once Upon a Time, the Americans, the Librarians
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. I don’t hate many people.
26. What was the best book you read?
currently re-reading The Shack in preparation for the movie
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
still need a new phone case!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I honestly don’t remember what we did but I turned 30
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time in the day!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?
Fashion concept? Good. Fashion execution? Poor. I usually wear my pajamas all day because I don’t go anywhere!
34. What kept you sane?
My son Easton. Although, he sometimes is what made me insane :p
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Bruce Willis as always, but Chris Pratt is getting close… along with Jeffrey Dean Morgan
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oh don’t even get me started….
37. Who did you miss?
I really miss my Alaska/American Eagle friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
41. Was 2016 a good year for you?
42. What were your favorite moments of the year?
Alone time with John
43. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Whenever Easton cried. lol
44. What was your favorite month of 2016?
As always, probably December. It’s when all the excitement happens, John’s birthday, our anniversary, Christmas and New Year’s.
45. What was your favorite song from 2016?
I already answered that one :p
46. What was your favorite record from 2016?
47. How many concerts did you see in 2016?
48. Did you have a favorite concert in 2016?
49. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2016?
50. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2016?
51. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I don’t think so.
52. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2016?
53. Did you treat somebody badly in 2016?
I don’t think so.
54. Did somebody treat you badly in 2016?
55. How much money did you spend in 2016?
Well more than enough.
56. What was your proudest moment of 2016?
A few… whenever someone compliments how well mannered Easton is
57. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2016 and change something, what would it be?
58. What are your plans for 2017?
Keeping up with my new diet, hopefully John will be able to convert his MOS (career) in the Army and be able to stay in Wisconsin as a recruiter