Okay, so this is really late, but I didn’t want to skip it!
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Had sex in a hot tub. haha.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I usually don’t make New Years resolutions, however, this year I have started a diet and have started working out, and I guess my resolution would be to actually stick to it and not give up until I reach my goals!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries/cities did you visit?
Nothing really new, except driving down to Nashville for some concerts :D
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
More free time!
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I can’t think of anything
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting off track of the diet at the beginning of the year and gaining 40lbs
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing too serious.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Easton! He is so freaking well behaved for a 2-year-old, it’s insane!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A kind-of ex-friend….
14. Where did most of your money go?
Personally, mine went to websites…
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Nashville to see The Band Perry in concert 2 days in a row
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
DONE. by The Band Perry. It seemed like the only thing to calm Easton down if he’s fussing in the car
17. Compared to this time last year, are you…
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
Fatter but working on it!
- richer or poorer?
More or less the same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading, cleaning (really!)
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Sitting at the computer :oops:
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Hopefully home with family
21. How will you be spending New Years?
Hopefully out with friends!
22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
Just about every day I fall in love with my husband :love:
23. How many one night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
New favorites are Grimm, Revolution, Arrow, The Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow. Then there’s the old favorites of Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. I don’t hate many people.
26. What was the best book you read?
Can’t think of any books that I’ve finished
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Complete series of Dexter on BluRay :cry:
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Catching Fire was pretty epic
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I honestly don’t remember what we did but I turned 27
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time in the day!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Fashion concept? Good. Fashion execution? Poor. I usually wear my pajamas all day because I don’t go anywhere!
34. What kept you sane?
My son Easton. Although, he sometimes is what made me insane :p
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oh don’t even get me started….
37. Who did you miss?
I really miss my Alaska/American Eagle friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
Patience. That’s it.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
41. Was 2013 a good year for you?
42. What were your favorite moments of the year?
Alone time with John
43. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Whenever Easton cried. lol
44. What was your favorite month of 2013?
As always, probably December. It’s when all the excitement happens, John’s birthday, our anniversary, Christmas and New Year’s.
45. What was your favorite song from 2013?
I already answered that one :p
46. What was your favorite record from 2013?
The Band Perry’s Pioneer
47. How many concerts did you see in 2013?
48. Did you have a favorite concert in 2013?
Yes! We spent July 4th downtown in Nashville and I got very close to the stage while The Band Perry performed :D
49. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2013?
50. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2013?
51. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I don’t think so.
52. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2013?
“On my way” said by John almost every day when I text him asking if he’s gonna be home from work for dinner. Or, do I just have good timing? :p
53. Did you treat somebody badly in 2013?
I don’t think so.
54. Did somebody treat you badly in 2013?
55. How much money did you spend in 2013?
Well more than enough.
56. What was your proudest moment of 2013?
A few… whenever someone compliments how well mannered Easton is
57. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2013 and change something, what would it be?
I would change when John and I gave up on the diet… I’d change it so we stuck with it
58. What are your plans for 2014?
Keeping up with my new diet, John is getting to be a recruiter, so around September time we are hoping to be back home in Wisconsin :D